Thursday, August 7, 2008

New York Times

I have been having so much fun in New York! It's been great to just take a break from everyday life for awhile. I have LOVED spending time with Amber and Doug! And Leah and Paige are growing so fast. Even from the time I got here, they have changed so much. I've been doing a lot of babysitting out here which has been a great experience for me. We have also gone to the beach a few times; I'm loving it here! Going in to the city is so fun for me, I am constantly looking around at everything, it's awesome. 

Cute little Leah at the beach. She loves to play in the 
sand and run around, but is TERRIFIED by the water.

I absolutely love Paige's cute smile. She has the 
most adorable dimples.....gotta love her!

We've gone to the beach quite a bit here.  I have loved it, however, I am not fond of the jellyfish there. Not fond of them AT ALL. We went to the beach on Saturday and there were jellyfish everywhere! I was absolutely terrified when I got in the water and started freaking out. There were a ton of red ones and then a bunch of clear dead ones all over the place. Not a pleasant experience. Amber got stung pretty bad all over her body.

3 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Lizard! You are so cute! I love your blog. I think you win an award for busiest summer, you've been everywhere but home! How fun! I'm sure Amber LOVES having you there, who wouldn't? Yeah, I don't blame you for not wanting to swim with the jellies, yikes! Akay is crazy.

EmmaLeigh said...

Your blog is so great. I love it. Paige is soooooo cute. I have not seen hardly any pictures of her. Keep it up.

akdoxey said...

Liz, it was so fun to have you. Thanks for coming and for helping out so much. We really miss you. Please keep posting on your blog- we want to know what's going on in your life. Love you!